What I’m doing right now.
Site fully converted to SvelteKit. And It Is Good.
Check out my Projects note.
Working on a tumbley-loggy thing over at wisps. Tags and editorializing work. But I still want to add pictures and music and things.
Doing most of my note work in a private Roam Research graph these days. Not sure how to correlate that with my notes site. Maybe my notes site is more of a public writing thing than a private research thing? But doesn’t that miss the point? Or maybe me developing my writing in public is good enough?
Working on Hyperblaster! A super simple space shooter to prove that I can finish a game. My son is doing the art. I’m also using it as a test tube for interesting CI experiments.
- Playing in a Masks campaign with Internet strangers! A curated Magpie game turned campaign. It’s going great! Talk to me about the between-game vignettes.
- Beam Saber is great fun! Turns out I like Forged in the Dark games a lot, but also have a lot to learn if I want to run one myself.
Work continues on the digital garden. I’ve left the code alone for a while now, it’s working for me. Been thinking about adding tag pages, also been thinking about adding some kind of crude search engine.
Messing about in Svelte.
ON REPEAT: MAYDAY by TheFatRat featuring Laura Brehm
- Daniel Deluxe.
- John Carpenter.
- Instrumental Gunship. Not sure how I feel about Gunship.
- Rez soundtrack, just so bangin’.
- Carpenter Brut
- Makeup and Vanity Set
- ACTORS - It Will Come To You
- KANGA - Eternal Daughter and Kanga (but, also, basically everything)
- Blanck Mass
- Dance with the Dead
- Holy Fuck
What’s this again?
This is a Now page. You should have one too.