What I’m doing right now.
Writing more. Thinking about how to organize notes usefully. Abandoning any potential emacs rabbit holes.
Check out my Projects note.
- Haven’t been able to convince my family to beat that final boss of Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime yet. Our skills are rusting away!
- Trying to figure out what our Minecraft gaming is going to look like, going forward.
- Playing a lot of Carrion and it is a blast. Cannot recommend enough.
- Starting to play Shovel Knight after reading the Boss Fight Books book. Such a great game. Not NES hard… yet.
- The Dracula Dossier is very fun. Still not dead, but I’ve been shot by goons a couple of times. That wasn’t great.
- Running a campaign using Shadow of the Demon Lord, maybe. Hard to schedule. And the I-roll-you-roll-I-roll of combat isn’t super exciting for me.
- Playing in a Masks campaign with Internet strangers! A curated Magpie game turned campaign, second game is tonight. I’m very excited.
Thinking and reading about teaching adults. How to effectively communicate ideas and meet students where they’re looking. What does my teaching language look like?
- Hunter as a Horse
- Dance with the Dead
- Holy Fuck